So here are 10 ways I discovered just this week that she's not going gently into that good night.
1. Called for me until I arrived, then started calling for my sister. Who had just left.
2. Told me I had a fat ass.
3. Demanded I pluck her chin hairs.
4. Refused to believe she'd had a mini-stroke because it didn't feel like that.
5. Using her left hand as if she's always used her left hand.
6. Demanded hair appointment.
7. Opens mouth to be fed.
8. Orders fork to be filled with meat, potato and mashed turnip.
9. Asked for Diet Coke.
10. Refuses to see doctor.
Can I go home now?