Top Ten Things I Can't Wait to Do Now that I'm Unemployed
10. Go to Inman Perk in the middle of the day with laptop and stay for hours.
9. Work out regularly at Mills Center
8. Treat self to slice of Rosa's pizza in Fairlie-Popular (sic)
7. Meet dazed and slow-moving men at unemployment center at Toco Hills
6. Learn how to monetize blog and join ETSY
5. Make cash money squiring Clay's parents to medical and hair appointments
4. Sell Johnson-era ball gown hanging in closet for last 10 years
3. Revise novel
2. Finish artist book project
1. Imagine a life off the grid
Thanks to Charlie Soderberg (Lux) for comping my haircut. Tears of gratitude and love, my buddy and best colorist in Atlanta (and cutter). Thanks to previous employer at trade mag for sending me freelance article to write.