Friday, November 7, 2008

Photos from the Tampa St. Pete 3Day






It's called the Tampa Bay 3 Day, but we walked in St. Pete, starting at Fort De Soto Park on a chilly Oct. 31. Our team, "Thanks for the Mammories," wore pink cowgirl hats with as many boas as we could gather, and our crew and guys' team, "S.O.B.s" (Sons, Others and Brothers) wore Bazooka pink hard hats.










This man garnered a lot of eager, early morning photo ops as we waited (and waited) for the opening ceremonies to begin.
Later in the day, we walked a few miles on the Pinellas Trail. By 3 o'clock, I was ready for a beer. We arrived at camp around 5, however.




















1 comment:

Jonna said...

“My God, I’m still a bitch, only now I want be applauded constantly. Non-stop cheering was the heroin I discovered in St. Petersburg. Uh oh, now what?”
Love love love this line...... if your serious about using my dancing girl painting just let me know I'm sure it could be arranged.....:) the 3 day does sound like it was quite an event. One I'm sure you will NEVER forget....